This page contains links to help tools and resources for users of Verizon Connect's enterprise fleet management services. Use the search bar at the top of the page to find comprehensive product help and guides, or visit our knowledge base for quick tips and reminders.
If you can't find what you're looking for here, or you'd like some extra help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log into the Verizon Connect enterprise platform at https://login.telogis.com/ and create a support ticket. If you would rather speak to someone, you can find our contact details here. We're always happy to help!
Recent Product Releases
The list below details our most recent releases. Click a product to learn about its newest features and improvements.
- Fleet 1908 (February 2019)
- Plan 1908 (February 2019)
- TDE (February 2019)
- GeoBase 4.72 (February 2019)
- Hours of Service 3.12 (February 2019)
- WorkPlan 4.8 (February 2019)
- Navigation by Verizon Connect 6.17.5 (January 2019)
- Coach 1.19/1.17 (August/September 2018)
I Want Help With
Verizon Connect Enterprise Platform Products
- Verizon Connect Fleet - The web-based fleet management solution built on a scalable platform, designed to integrate with your entire business from logistics and maintenance through to payroll and dispatch.
- Verizon Connect Response - Compare your fleet plan with what's actually happening with the work order management solution that allows your mobile workforce to respond dynamically to changing conditions. Create and dispatch jobs, and see when jobs are scheduled for completion, where, and by whom.
- Verizon Connect Plan - Use Plan to create jobs and routes, and to fine tune routes generated by the Verizon Connect Schedule optimization system.
- Verizon Connect Supervisor - Use Supervisor to remotely manage your fleet from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
Verizon Connect Enterprise Mobile Application Resources
- WorkPlan - Use the WorkPlan mobile application to manage your jobs from iOS and Android tablets and smart phones. WorkPlan shows drivers the jobs they need to complete, lets them fill in and instantly submit inspection and job forms, and update their job statuses in real time. Optional plug-ins can be used to maintain compliance with Hours of Service regulations, self-monitor driving behavior, and to navigate to destinations using accurate turn-by-turn map routes.
- Hours of Service User Guides - PDF user and quick reference guides for drivers and administrators using Verizon Connect Hours of Service.
- Help for Navigation by Verizon Connect - Use the Navigation mobile application to manage your routes from iOS and Android tablets and smart phones. Navigation generates accurate, truck-legal, turn-by-turn directions along routes determined by vehicle dimension, weight and load.
- Navigation User Guides - PDF user and quick reference guides for drivers using Navigation by Verizon Connect.
Verizon Connect Enterprise APIs and Developer Resources
- Verizon Connect GeoBase Client - Access the key functionality of the GeoBase API via a GeoStream web server using the Node JS system.
- Verizon Connect GeoBase Developer Portal - Read through the GeoBase support forum, access white papers, tutorials and code samples, and download the latest GeoBase SDK and map data here.
- Verizon Connect RouteCloud - With RouteCloud, you too can leverage the power of the world's most powerful route optimization API every day. Tap into its massive cloud-computing power and advanced logic to increase the resource availability and cost-effectiveness of your fleet.
- TDE Data Exchange - The cloud-based middleware used by customers to access Verizon Connect features. TDE is the uniform data interface to the entire Verizon Connect ecosystem, used to implement and automate mission-critical integrations between Verizon Connect and your enterprise, including importing/exporting routes, synchronizing data with your third-party systems, manipulating data such as adding and editing jobs, and scheduling batch operations.
- Verizon Connect Flows - The visual (Node-RED) tool used to extend the functionality and integrations of existing products, bringing together the features of the Verizon Connect ecosystem via a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Verizon Connect Business Tools - The Verizon Connect data warehouse API, business tools API and Cube Report Designer.
- Hardware Installation Guides - Hardware installation and troubleshooting guides for Verizon Connect employees.
Verizon Connect Enterprise Certification Program
Official certification allows exceptionally knowledgeable employees to add the certification to their list of qualifications, and for companies to be able to certify that their employees are properly trained, are qualified to train others, and set the standard for Verizon Connect platform product usage. Read More >